May 10, 2007

Best Friends




Well, my children don't always play this sweet but they are getting better. For awhile it seemed like they were always fighting. Lauryn can sure take care of herself though. She is a tuff little thing and doesn't let Riley get away with anything.

2 comments:

jordan.krogman said...

Awwww, Tonya, these pics are ADORABLE! Love the one where he's whispering to her! Just precious!! Peyton and Emerson get along surprisingly well most of the time . . . Peyton gets mad if anyone is mean to her baby sister (but Emmy can hold her own!) and Emmy runs around all day saying "Peyton! Where AAARRRREEE you?!" ;) So much fun!

I took some maternity pics of Michelle today, so you'll have to check them out on my picture a day blog. She and Rob are having a girl in June. :) They're so excited!!

Lindsey said...

Ton, they are the two cutest little bugs - - Lauryn's hair is getting sooo long!! I miss you guys - I'll try and call you today, see if I can catch you!