

These are just a couple of flowers in the yard. It has been fun watching them grow and bloom into such pretty colors. The tulips are just starting to open...I love tulips and very excited because there are tons of them. The flowers are a lot of work but once we get the well primed and the sprinkler system up and running it won't be as time consuming. I won't have to set water anymore! All of the flower beds and vines will be so pretty for pictures this summer I am grateful to have all of this right in my back yard.
2 comments:
Those pics are beautiful Ton - you are so talented. My sister Paige is also a great photographer and wants to get started doing some freelance - she doesn't know where to start, I need to have her call you and get some advice!!
love the pics. I need a copy to hang on my blah walls.
Post a Comment