Riley placed 2nd in his wrestling tournament on Saturday. He wrestled in the 40 lbs bracket because he weighed 35.1. I was a little nervous because he usually wrestles in the 35 lbs bracket. He did great though!
Oh, my Gosh! This is SO cool! Riley the Wrestler. . . and looks like he's doing a great job, too! :) I love him in his little wrestling outfit. Tell him "good job" from us!
Tonya..I am Lindsey's sister and Josie"s Aunt...But I just wanted to tell you how much I love your photography. Those wrestling pictures are so cute. He looks so tiny and yet he is so good. Good job Riley.
Ton, we are so happy to see these pics - Ben and I are over her dying, wishing we could come see that live and in person!!! Tell Riley good job - and we miss him, and all of you guys!!!
3 comments:
Oh, my Gosh! This is SO cool! Riley the Wrestler. . . and looks like he's doing a great job, too! :) I love him in his little wrestling outfit. Tell him "good job" from us!
Tonya..I am Lindsey's sister and Josie"s Aunt...But I just wanted to tell you how much I love your photography. Those wrestling pictures are so cute. He looks so tiny and yet he is so good. Good job Riley.
Ton, we are so happy to see these pics - Ben and I are over her dying, wishing we could come see that live and in person!!! Tell Riley good job - and we miss him, and all of you guys!!!
Post a Comment