December 11, 2009

Nesting

Make me stop. I've been out of control today. I need to stop and find my way to the shower. I've mopped all the floors, cleaned both bathrooms (even scrubbed the tubs), vacuumed the bedrooms, washed all the beds, cleaned out the fridge, dusted, cleaned base boards, wiped out garbage cans, cleaned random cabinets out, filed papers, and the list goes on. It's only noon! How much more could I possibly get done today?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're on fire. i can't even do two of those things in one day... relax!!!

Chris and Jenna said...

Can you come to my house next and do all those things!? It's in desperate need of some TLC...Maybe if I was 9 months pregnant, I'd have some desire to do it! :)

Matt and Debbie said...

LOVE IT!! It's almost time!! I'll probably be checking in daily...

Tonya Bennett said...

If I don't have this baby soon Jenna, I may show up at your house!

The Lennons said...

I think I just realized why we nest! You did all of that because in one week, you won't be hands free to do it all! Let me know if you EVER run out of things to clean, I will hire you!! Call me if Lauryn needs a place to play this week (like Wednesday maybe) ;)