

Keaton was born yesterday (the 18th) at 3:23pm and weighed 7lbs. 14oz. We're blessed to have this cute little guy as part of our family. The kids adore him and we're all doing well. We walked in the door 24 hours after his arrival because of speedy delivery and no complications. You know me though, I can't sit still, and it feels great to be home.
14 comments:
He's adorable and precious. Can't wait to meet him. William said since it was so easy maybe you should have one more. :)
He is so precious, I am so glad he is here!
Congrats! He is beautiful...so new and perfect. So excited for you guys!
Congratulations, Bennett family!! He's a gorgeous baby. So glad to hear you had an easy delivery and are able to enjoy your new little man at home. :c)
Ahhh, so adorable!! Glad to hear you had him and that it all went well and you're home!! By the way, I'm thinking of James for a first name if ours is a boy. Love it.
He looks way too cute to only be a day old in those pictures!! Maybe if I look at them long enough, my body will go into labor so I can hold my own soon.
Your sister is funny... I can't believe you delivered an hour after we last texted at 2:30. I had to run to a Christmas party and forgot my phone at home... I knew that when I got home, I'd find a picture on my phone! He's precious in every way and I love his name. xoxo
CONGRATS!!! HE is darling! Glad it all went well. Love the name.
Awww, congratulations! Just in time for Christmas. He's a darling baby!
Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see him. I am glad that you are all doing great. I need to come see you one of these days. Hope you have a great Christmas!
Congratulations! He is so adorable. Glad that the delivery went so well. I'd love to come meet the little guy soon!
Congratulations! Glad you got him here before Christmas!
What a cutie! Congratulations!
Congrats again on your new little guy. So neat that all your kiddos have December birthdays. Give Keaton a snuggle for us. :)
Post a Comment