December 3, 2009

Champ (the newest addition to the family)

There's something clearly wrong with Greg....this was his idea and he's not much of an animal lover. Meet the newest member to the family, Champ. He's a minipin, 5 months old, weighs 8 pounds, and will gain about 1 more. He sleeps in his kennel at night in the laundry room and only whimpers for about 5 minutes at 2 am. He can sit and shake your hand. The kids love him, but I still can't believe we have a dog.

Photobucket


Photobucket

9 comments:

Chris and Jenna said...

What a cute puppy! I had no idea you guys were dog people...if I had known I would have gladly given you our black lab. :)

Anonymous said...

When I first saw this, I thought you had named your baby Champ... Ha, this is funny. Good job Greg... Bring on the dog hair! He's pretty cute.

Tiffany said...

He is so cute..Sorry I scared the poor little thing. You were smart to get it before the baby comes, now you can train it from the start.

Chelle said...

Awww, he's cute!

Brandon Bridge said...

Oh he's cute! We can't wait to have a dog...I guess I should say I can't wait. Brandon on the other hand is just fine with the wait haha. By the way, your kids are gorgeous!

The Hokansons said...

I thought that you named your baby Champ too. I bet the kids are loving it. Can I get your address for Christmas cards? Hopefully we will see you a little more.

Matt and Debbie said...

I thought you had your baby, until I looked at the photo!! Hope all goes well with labor and delivery!!

The Lennons said...

You guys are brave to get a new addition before the "new addition!" Good luck with all the training :)

Matt and Debbie said...

Hi Tonya. Just thinking of you and wondering if your little boy has come yet. Happy Birthdays to your family this month! I'm getting anxious for your delivery!