
Since we have been living at my parents house, Riley is always sneaking into their bed after I tuck him in. The other night I went upstairs to check on him and this is what I found...Riley and my mom sound asleep. Then one morning I went upstairs to get LuLu a drink and guess where Riley was...Sleeping in my parents bed again. After my mom got home from work I asked her if Riley slept all night in their bed and her reply was yes! Guess who was on the couch, my dad! SPOILED!

Lauryn loves Diego so for Christmas we got her this huge stuffed Diego Doll and she loves to sleep with it. Aren't they so sweet and quiet when they're asleep!
1 comment:
Awwww, they're both so sweet! There's nothing better than a sleeping child! :) Peyton is the exact same way when we visit the grandparents. . . her Grandpa doesn't usually last long in the same bed, as she kicks and thrashes around so badly!
Post a Comment