BEFORE!
OK....I don't know why I try to grow my hair out it always looks so much better short! I love it and should be pretty low maintenance. I needed to get rid of the pony tail look and the only way to accomplish that was to chop it off. Oh and here is Riley's chop job right before school.

I walk into the bathroom only to find small chunks of blond hair laying on the floor and my cute little boy rubbing gel through his new look. I looks as if he placed the scissors next to his scalp in three different places, I think he was trying to create a mohawk like his buddy Logan. We were getting ready to go to school and didn't have enough time to fix it. I remembered that I had packed our clippers and they were somewhere in storage. Well...Riley was forced to attend preschool with choppy hair and he was pretty embarrassed when he was forced to take his hat off.




7 comments:
TONYA! Your hair looks fantastic! I absolutely love it on you. And Riley's? Oh, that's too funny! It should be an easy fix, though. :)
HOLY COW! your hair was SOOOO long!!!! It looks so dang cute short - - I wish mine would look cute short. I have an eternal struggle with my hair and trying to find a cute cut. Ry-guy's hair is awesome - just tell people that was the look you were going for...own it!!
Hey Ton! I loooooove it. I am glad that I gave you inspiration! It looks so good. Rylee looks like a little stud too. Brad says that you look hottttt! Anyway we sure do miss you guys and can't wait to see you again.
Lots of love
Wow, you're gorgeous no matter what, but I really dig the new do! Your hair must grow so fast!
Wow! I can't believe you cut your hair! It looks really cute! Too funny about Riley...Doesn't every kid do that at some point?
LOOOOOOVE IT!!!! Soo Victoria Beckham. I wanted to do that but Dave put the kiebosh to it so I only cut mine to my shoulders. You look amazing!! At least Riley is a boy and it wasn't Lauren!!!
LOVE IT! You're right...I think it looks better short. One hot mama! Glad you guys are doing well. I see the house is coming along. Can't wait to see it finished!
Post a Comment