Lauryn did it on her own....this is her beaming with excitement, "I big girl...I pee on the potty!" "I big girl...I pee on the potty!" She loves to look at the pictures of her on the potty now. Maybe it will help with potty training!
Yay Lauryn!!!! I'm so happy for her (and for you, of course!!) We had Emmy using the potty SO well, and then she got a UTI. She's been terrified of using it ever since. :( Huge set-back, but hopefully she'll decided to pick up where she left off before TOO long! Those pictures are gorgeous, too. :)
I'm jealous! Just when I think Aliya's getting the hang of it, she changes her mind and wants nothing to do with it. Those are funny though... I love that she sits on it backward. I wonder if she picked that up from her big brother?!
I can't quite tell if her foot is in the toilet. haha, I'm sure you would have said something! Any advice on good potty training literature? I'm clueless and that's our next big step! Congrats!
7 comments:
Yay Lauryn!!!! I'm so happy for her (and for you, of course!!)
We had Emmy using the potty SO well, and then she got a UTI. She's been terrified of using it ever since. :( Huge set-back, but hopefully she'll decided to pick up where she left off before TOO long!
Those pictures are gorgeous, too. :)
Love those pictures. Save those to show the future boyfriend/husband! :)
Nice work Lauryn! I forget how old she is now... over 2!
She turned 2 December 15th!
That is too funny. Marlee still hasn't figured it out!
I'm jealous! Just when I think Aliya's getting the hang of it, she changes her mind and wants nothing to do with it. Those are funny though... I love that she sits on it backward. I wonder if she picked that up from her big brother?!
I can't quite tell if her foot is in the toilet. haha, I'm sure you would have said something! Any advice on good potty training literature? I'm clueless and that's our next big step! Congrats!
Post a Comment