






We have been so busy lately and I have had no time to blog! :( Here is our house as of last week it is coming along but not fast enough. We are actually moving out of Moose and Sue's house (we have been house sitting for the last year) on the 3rd of December to my parents until our house is done. I have been packing and cleaning the last week and making lot of trips to the storage building. We had a great Thanksgiving though and got to see lots of family. I will post pictures of our Thanksgiving soon. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving too.
4 comments:
Holy buckets, it looks like it'll be done so soon,but I'm sure it doesn't feel that way to you. I was getting worried about you and was going to call you if you didn't post soon.
I can't believe how much is done on your house! Let me know if you need any help with cleaning or packing.
The house looks SO COOL! I love seeing the progress - - I hope your move isn't too stressful - wish we could help!
Your house is gorgeous and it's not even done yet. I bet you can't wait...I remember when we were waiting for ours-seems like forever, but no worries. It's all worth the wait in the end. Congratulations. We love and miss you guys.
Cinders
Post a Comment