5 years ago they started out as best friends...

Now Pooh Bear dresses like Riley, wears a jacket outside, and eats breakfast! He told me Pooh Bear turned 5 on his birthday too!
Wasn't he so cute....
and happy...
Riley's cake this year....I can not believe he is 5 already! His birthday was December 1st! I know I am a little slow. We moved in with my parents on the 3rd until our house is done and then we all had the stomach flu...well the kids had it twice. I think we are all finally feeling better.






Now Pooh Bear dresses like Riley, wears a jacket outside, and eats breakfast! He told me Pooh Bear turned 5 on his birthday too!
Wasn't he so cute....
and happy...
Riley's cake this year....I can not believe he is 5 already! His birthday was December 1st! I know I am a little slow. We moved in with my parents on the 3rd until our house is done and then we all had the stomach flu...well the kids had it twice. I think we are all finally feeling better.




Oh and...I think he was afraid of getting left behind. Lauryn was sick this night so Greg and I were taking care of her. Riley was pretty quite so Greg checked our bed and his bed....he was no where to be found. Well this is where we found him in this little fort he build with his bag packed.
2 comments:
What a cute little babe! Sorry Cael was such a brat at the party. I will understand if he is not invited to more parties in the future. :)
Oh what a sweetie - - these pictures make me seriously nostalgic!! I CANNOT believe he is 5!!! I remember watching him open presents on his first b-day!! Miss you guys, hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!!!
Post a Comment