What 7 adults and 6 kids do for entertainment on a Friday night....take out China Buffet at the Bennett's (have you ever gone out to eat with 6 kids under the age of 5?) and play American Idol on PS2.


Someones got to run the controller...


Awaiting Simon Cowell's comments...


Go Chris...He secretly is a rock star!

The kids even got into it...

No jumping on the couch...

...and Simon Cowell got the look before the night was over!
3 comments:
That is SO funny Ton - I love the pic of Riley and Lauren singing a duet!
I LOVE the pictures! Can't wait to do it again!
I think I might need to get a copy of those pictures... and the rest from that night. Hey, and just FYI, I have a blog now too. I couldn't help it.
nateandhilary.blogspot.com
You girls got me started. It looked like too much fun!
Post a Comment