September 17, 2007

The Dig

Here is our house staked out Friday afternoon!
This is today (Monday) around noon!
Daddy and Little Lou Lou.....she loved watching the tractor dig.

5 comments:

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Are you guys building a house?!?

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

PS- I am teaching clogging again... i was wondering where your teacher gets all her materials, or if she choreographs it all herself. I'm looking for new material and ideas for this year; if you know of or have anything, do you think I could get my hands on some of it?

jordan.krogman said...

Oooh fun! :) I can't wait to see the progress, Tonya!

Chris and Jenna said...

Yeah! I'm glad to have another blogging friend too! Your pictures are so good. I really need to have you do some of the boys.

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

No... that is terrible! We will be in Utah for my sister's wedding that weekend. I will be so sad to miss you and your clogging expertise. How long will u be here? I'll be gone that Wed-Sun.

ps- my due date is Jan 15