September 24, 2007
D-Days here we come!!!
That is right we are coming to Vermillion for a little visit over D-days weekend and I can't wait!! We are very excited! I can't believe how fast the last nine months have gone. We just started building our house in WY and Tim (who lives in Sioux Falls) is coming to lay our tile. Now there is a true friend.....oh wait.....he just owes us big time!!!!!! Just kidding Tim! We will be staying in Sioux Falls Thursday through Monday but will be visiting Vermillion often! We have lots to do in a short amount of time. We would love to stop by the neighborhood.....we are planning on going to Church in Vermillion on Sunday (in the new building)! We would love to see everyone....Great Faces, Great Places.... South Dakota!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so excited! :) Can't wait to see you guys, so you'd better knock on our door while you're here! :)
Yay! Make sure you stop by (we are in 926 now. We'll be at church Sunday but we should all go out dinner or something. Travel safe and hope to see ya!
Sounds like a fun trip! When are you going?
Oct 11-15! D-days short for Dakota Days is the University's Homecoming! We needed an excuse to go see everyone, so we are going over some home ideas with Tim and have lots of fun. Plus that was the only weekend the tickets were cheap!
I'm so sad we'll be gone! (my sis's wedding in Utah) I might be back by Monday though, so if you've got time, I'd love to get my feet on some of those clogging steps. I bet it'd be fun for you and the kids to stop by your old apartment. You're more than welcome to if we're here!!! We'd love to see you! Download the song "Old Apartment" by Barenaked Ladies.
Post a Comment