September 28, 2007

Cat Fight!

Riley has been getting beat up on by his little sister lately! Lauryn is going through this horrible scratching stage! She scratches Riley when she gets frustrated with him. I would compare it to a biting stage some kids go through. He really looks beat up and people ask me all the time what happened to him.
.....and here is the guilty little culprit! I thought the picture was fitting she looks like she got caught doing some thing naughty! She is a handful!

4 comments:

jordan.krogman said...

Oh my gosh, little Lauryn!!! Those scratches on Riley's face look horrible! I hope she outgrows this phase quickly. {but she's still cute, even when she's naughty!}

Mandi said...

Yikes! That looks like it hurt. She's grown into a fighsty little thing. I'm sure she'll grow out of it, but until then....Good luck!

Chris and Jenna said...

Looks like Lauryn can hold her own. Ouch!

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Poor Riley. Looks like he's a good sport though! I'm so sad we're gonna miss you next weekend too. Have a great time while you're here!