This is Aunt Stephanie, Greg's older sister, and her two boys Michael and Tyler. I took family pictures for them and this is one of the candid moments I captured.
Awww, cute! I love the candid ones! Are you doing most of your photos in a studio now, or do you work outside? I handed out some fliers at Peyton's daycare a few days ago for portfolio-building sessions and already have a few different families lined up for shoots! :) It's a little intimidating since they're absolute strangers (which is something I've never done) so if you have any tips . . . let me know! :)
This one is outside against a stucco building. I used a reflector to bounce some light onto them. The ones of Landon (the baby) are in our house with studio lights. I like to shoot outside with natural lighting. Good luck with your photo sessions. :)
2 comments:
Awww, cute! I love the candid ones! Are you doing most of your photos in a studio now, or do you work outside? I handed out some fliers at Peyton's daycare a few days ago for portfolio-building sessions and already have a few different families lined up for shoots! :) It's a little intimidating since they're absolute strangers (which is something I've never done) so if you have any tips . . . let me know! :)
This one is outside against a stucco building. I used a reflector to bounce some light onto them. The ones of Landon (the baby) are in our house with studio lights. I like to shoot outside with natural lighting. Good luck with your photo sessions. :)
Post a Comment