Baby Landon was the most patient baby I have ever taken pictures of. Landon's mother let me photograph him for almost two hours. He never cried or got angry with me. Thanks Baby Landon your a sweet little guy.
Thanks for sharing your blog with me! It will be fun to watch Riley and Lauryn get bigger and bigger. They've already changed so much. That picture of you is great! Did you do it yourself or have someone take it for you? One of these days I'm going to have to get brave and do a self-portrait, I suppose . . :O)
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing your blog with me! It will be fun to watch Riley and Lauryn get bigger and bigger. They've already changed so much. That picture of you is great! Did you do it yourself or have someone take it for you? One of these days I'm going to have to get brave and do a self-portrait, I suppose . . :O)
I did the lighting but Greg took the picture and yes that is his own cropping. My photography skills are rubbing off on him. Way to go Greg!
Wow, good job! :)
Post a Comment