
This is my sweet baby girl. She still hasn't grown any hair, the poor thing. She is such a little tom boy...probably because she plays with her older brother. She is starting to play with her dolls though.....maybe she will be girlie like her mother!
3 comments:
Oh, that's a beautiful picture of Lauryn! Emmy just finally started growing hair a couple months ago . . . maybe Lauryn will do the same! :) I showed Peyton the picture of Riley and she touched his cheek and said, "Oh, I miss my Riley so much!" She plays with his guitar ALL the time! :)
I am glad you got the guitar. We left it on your back patio when we moved. We couldn't take them all....and she played with it more than Riley!
I am so happy to see pics of my two favorite kids in Wyoming - they are so dang cute - I got the pic of Riley the Wrestler on my phone...I LOVE IT!! Ben and I were laughing so hard. More pics! MOre Pics!!
Post a Comment