A vacation is what I needed and I got one. My friend was celebrating her birthday and all she wanted was an overnight girls trip. The timing couldn't be more perfect....it was awesome.
I obviously need to do something different, so this week my goal is to capture sweet moments. I'm a very visual person and for me seeing is everything. Maybe this is just what I need...a little camera therapy.


2 comments:
You are such a good mom! I think we all have our bad moments:) That's why we all deserve a break at some point. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend and making my birthday special.
Glad you had some time off! I could use some of that myself. I've never had a night away from my kids, ah well. Yes, still running, about to attempt my first half marathon in May. I'm excited (to get it over with)! Sorry to hear your running partner is laid up (but twins, how cool)! Fun to see a new post from you. Thanks for checkin in over on my side of the internet. Your kids and pictures are so beautiful as always.
ps- i'll be blogging about the half here:
www.familyeverafter.blogspot.com
Post a Comment