March 23, 2010

Expressions

I'm trying to spent more time with Lauryn doing special things, so the other day I brushed the dust of my lights and experimented with lighting ratios. I love this storyboard so much that I'm going to have it printed for her room. We also had a spa party on Saturday while the boys went snowboarding.

Photobucket

7 comments:

tiffany said...

She looks so grown up! Her hair looks really long, I love it!

Leigh said...

She is precious!

The Hokansons said...

So cute! She is beautiful! I love the pictures.

Matt and Debbie said...

That's awesome. I may try and copy you sometime, although it will never be as good. Your kids are all so cute.

Mandi said...

She is looking SO grown up. What a PRETTY little girl!

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

wow, i didn't realize her hair is so long now! she is gorgeous! your photography is beautiful! i have a few questions... maybe you'd know the answers?

do know where to get a good deal on cs4 or lightroom 2? what editing programs do you use and/or recommend?

Tonya Bennett said...

Rachel, I use CS3 and Lightroom. I bought them as a bundle and saved $100 - $150 (I can't remember). I don't know of any great deals online. CS4 is so expensive! LR is a more simplified program, cheaper, and love it for editing mass amounts of photos. I think you would be happy with LR. I know Jordan uses LR and at one time only had photoshop essentials. She may have CS3 or CS4 now???? Hope this helps.