Greg passed the national exam to be a Licensed Addiction Therapist with a 85%! He took the 250 question test about 4 weeks ago and received the results Saturday in the mail! What a huge relief! For the last 2 years Greg has worked with a provisional license and now will be fully licensed after years of school, working 3000 hours in the field, and passing the national test. I'm proud of him and admire his dedication to the addiction profession!
4 comments:
YEAH!!! Congrats!! Phew, I'm sure that was an excitingly/nervous piece of mail to receive! So, after I decide to get addicted to something (other than blogging and facebook), I'll come see you Greg, okay, but only if you go easy on me.
Greg, you are the man, we knew you would pass it on the first try, way to go! We still need to celebrate!
Yay Greg!! Congrats! That is awesome. We miss you guys!
yahoo. CONGRATS on all the hard work. I'm super excited for him. I can't wait until William is that far along. It seems like such a long ways off.
Post a Comment