April 2, 2009

iMac

It has been awhile....I've been busy with photography lately so all of my spare time has been working on things for other people. I still have one more order to submit and then I will be caught up. To make things more complicated, I just got a new computer which I'm in love with.




I have waited a long time for this and have been attached to it since I opened the box. I also upgraded to PSCS4 and purchased Lightroom. I love LR, it simplifies editing mass amounts of photos. I'm getting more familiar with LR but it's taken awhile. My professor from college was kind enough to come over and show me some tips and tricks. Since then, I have been thinking about taking a class at Northwest to keep up with the changing digital world.

2 comments:

Torey said...

Lucky girl. Have fun with your new computer and new software. Can't wait to see all the new pictures!

Rebecca said...

You like a Mac. We just have a Mac Laptop. But I also love it and spend alot of time with Photoshop Elements. Pictures are wonderful now you need to scrapbook. Miss ya and your photos are wonderful like always