I was going through my pictures and noticed this seems to be Lauryn's new pose! Making pinkalicious cupcakes! Cereal in the morning! Check out that hair! Eating fun dips! I hate fun dips! Riley drinking the fun dip and holding onto Pooh Bear!
Oooh. You're such a nice mom to let them eat fun dips. Casen got a ton from kids in his preschool class for Valentine's Day. I snuck them into the trash. I know that's rotten, but they make a big mess. Cute kids. We got lucky!
6 comments:
Oooh. You're such a nice mom to let them eat fun dips. Casen got a ton from kids in his preschool class for Valentine's Day. I snuck them into the trash. I know that's rotten, but they make a big mess. Cute kids. We got lucky!
Cute! Grace does the head tilt thing too. It must be a girly thing :) Oh, and how do you make pinkalicious cupcakes? That looks fun!
It's a good thing Lauryn's spoon will let her know if the milk is too hot.
Oo I used to LOVE fun dip. Must be a Powell Wyoming thing...that's probably the last place I ate those. Your kids are so cute, and getting so big!
So if I would have read the book again before I asked how to make the cupcakes, I would have found out tht it was pink food coloring :)Silly me.....
Lauryn's just practicing her future modeling poses. :) So cute.
Post a Comment