August 22, 2007

Mini Quad



I thought I was nervous when Riley could ride his bike with out training wheels....Ok....this really makes me nervous, but he is getting the hang of it now. The first couple of days were a little ruff learning how to give it gas and slowing down around corners, but he quickly learned after he found himself jumping the ditch and landing in a bush. He is his father's son!

3 comments:

Mandi said...

Looks like fun! Hey, I had some questions to ask you about the Verm hospital. As of now, I am delivering there. Did you like it?

Tonya Bennett said...

I did like it but I had pretty easy deliveries with both my kids and only used newbain(sp?)to help with the pain. I will call this week and we can chat!

jordan.krogman said...

Tonya -- Thought you'd like to know that I mentioned you in my latest blog entry. :)