
What a girl! She will not stay out of my make-up! Today she comes running out of the bathroom with my mascara and she actually got some on her lashes. lol! Usually it's eye shadow on her checks, but she has to move on to bigger and better things. She is so much fun but a handful. I think she now has as much energy as Riley did but twice the attitude!
3 comments:
Too cute. Reminds me of another little girl I know. Hope you are well. Come visit!
She is getting so dang gorgeous! Just like her mama! Hope your summer is going well. We still miss you!
Haha! Both the girls do that with my makeup, too. . . Lauryn's eyes look so beautiful in this shot! :) I've been working on a "care package" for Riley. . . Peyton is making him all sorts of pictures, crafts, etc. and has some goodies, too. Be on the lookout in the next couple of days (has your address changed?)
Post a Comment