June 29, 2007

Vegas Baby!

The light show downtown at the 4 Queens Hotel!
Outside the Paris Hotel! We went to the top it was pretty amazing!What a HOT couple! We were smoking hot because the temperature was 112 in Vegas!
Our first vacation without the kids, but we missed you Riley and Lauryn!The Girls! (Me, Jana, and Bec)
All of us! Scott & Jana, Me & Greg, Bec and Tim!
More to come.......

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ton - that looks like so much fun! I want to see more pics...Where did you guys stay? Did you end up seeing Sarah?

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Wow! Look at how tan and gorgeous you are! How's clogging going lately?

Tonya Bennett said...

Yes we got to see Sarah, Aubrey, and Boyd! The kids are getting so big! I sure miss Sarah, I love that girl!

Lindsey said...

When is Sarah going to break down and get a blog???

Mandi said...

FUN! Looks like a blast. I LOVE Vegas. We are getting ready to leave Marlee for the first time in September. Gonna go to Disney Land and my sis-in-laws wedding. Anyway, you look GREAT, glad you're doing well.