
We have a Mexican Fiesta Sunday night thanks to our party consultant Ms. Stephanie (my sister-in-law). Any way during the party Lauryn smashed her finger and got a little comfort from her Papa. I Love this picture...one of my favorites of the two of them.
2 comments:
Yay! New pictures! (I'm totally becoming a blog stalker, Tonya!) Lauryn is getting SO big. . .she looks so grown up in her little sun dress!! If you email me with your address, Peyton has a birthday invitation and a few goodies to send to Riley since he can't be at her party. We were making up her guest list, and she kept saying "And Riley. . ." and I had to tell her that he wasn't going to be here this time. :( Hope you guys manage to get back to Vermillion soon!
Priceless! What a great shot. How's life? We are getting ready to move over to your old neck of the woods end of July...we can't wait!! Hope things are well.
Mandi
Post a Comment