Listening Jars
My children have been terrible listeners, so I introduced them to listening jars. Each time they listen, the first time, they put a rock in their jar and when it's full they get a prize. I thought they'd fill them up in a couple of days but it's taken them 2 weeks. Riley loves playing this little game and has become a better listener. Finally, on Thursday they both got to pick something out for filling their jars up.
2 comments:
I was feeling the same way lately so today I went out and bought stuff to try it out. I'm excited to see how they do!
I think I would need plastic vases if I did that. They do look so pretty though. Pretty enough to leave on the table where they can be seen all the time! More pictures of new baby, please.
Post a Comment