January 14, 2010

Strep Throat

Poor little Lauryn woke up Tuesday with a sore throat and later that night started running a fever which hasn't gone away. I was hoping she'd be going to preschool today, but when I saw her red splotchy face and bumps everywhere, I realized it was only getting worse. I knew right away she had strep throat because she's had this rash before when she was about 8 months old. We took a visit to the doctor and sure enough her strep test came back positive. Poor little Lulu has watched movies and laid around most of the day. She still has managed to change her clothes about 5 times though. She's been begging for pancakes all afternoon, so I told her we'd have them for dinner...better go feed my sick little girl.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Matt and Debbie said...

Hope she's feeling better by now and that yall didn't catch it, too!! She's still such a pretty little girl even when she's sick.