October 5, 2007

Foundation

Here's a photo story captured in less then ten minutes of the progress at the house today. Yes....I am a sucker and did take pictures of the crew pouring the foundation at 10:30 AM with both children. It actually wasn't too bad.....Riley did stay in the car today, but Lauryn was screaming the whole time.....I even put a movie on for her. Oh well, she just has to learn the world does not revolve around her.

3 comments:

Chris and Jenna said...

Looks like things are coming right along. Next time you go to take pictures, just drop the kids off at my house...I'd love to watch them for you!

Lindsey said...

EXCITING!!! keep us updated on the progress - but I agree you should make greg take a point-and-shoot. Getting kids in and out of the car as few times as possible in a day is best!! Josie has been doing the back-arch protest and I can hardly wrestle her in her seat anymore. Anyway - - so sorry I lost you on the phone the other day!! My dumb phone wouldn't let me call you back - - I'll try you tomorrow! xoxo.

Jen said...

Tonya,
I love your pictures! . . . and they are of concrete. :) But you do a great job. I am excited for your new home. Fara keeps me updated. That is so fun. . . stressful, but fun. We're trying to buy/sell and that is stressing me out enough! Good luck with everything.
Jen